Technology Today Episode1 Technology Today Episode1

humorous

That is the only reason this should be alive. It it very funny, and I gave it a 3/5, but you really need to work on your drawing and audio.

the YuYu the YuYu

never a let down

I agree with opa opa...this would be exhilarating on the big screen. I could watch these adventures for hours.

Peoplemation Collection 2 Peoplemation Collection 2

needs something....

Like perhaps a better plot, but overall I think this is very good. Looks very time consuming. I think this animation would look very good with a darker scheme...like Radioheads "there there" video. But do what you please...that might not be your style anyways.

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

I liked it alot but there is a couple problems

I really liked it but i think that the upgrades are too much...you should either get more points for killing the zombies or the upgrades should cost less. I played this game for hours...it's very addictive but it's too hard, the difficulty of the levels increase quicker than you can make your character better

Great Teacher Onizuka SE Great Teacher Onizuka SE

awsome

Great game!!! It has a perfect length, its very funny, and the animation was really well done! My favorite part was at the end of the game where it was showing where all the students ended up...funny stuff dude....

catbrush responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

The Bubbles Game The Bubbles Game

cool

very simple...and kinda gets boring after a short period of time...but I actually found it kinda relaxing....

How to Dissapear Completely How to Dissapear Completely

very nice!

Very nice cover! Pulled off his voice pretty well too (and thats a tough one too).

-Ambient Loop- -Ambient Loop-

very cool

Sounds very cool, like a placid lake...also, if youa are going to make a new version of this, could you make it a little longer please?

Electronika responds:

Yes, I'm going to make the better version longer. But I've been very busy lately, so I might not finish it for quite a while.

Spring Wind Spring Wind

sounds like...

This sounds like a conversation between two instruments, until they merge towards the end.