How to Dissapear Completely How to Dissapear Completely

very nice!

Very nice cover! Pulled off his voice pretty well too (and thats a tough one too).

-Ambient Loop- -Ambient Loop-

very cool

Sounds very cool, like a placid lake...also, if youa are going to make a new version of this, could you make it a little longer please?

Electronika responds:

Yes, I'm going to make the better version longer. But I've been very busy lately, so I might not finish it for quite a while.

Spring Wind Spring Wind

sounds like...

This sounds like a conversation between two instruments, until they merge towards the end.

bell bell

relaxing

Something I could easily go to bed too. Not much variation though, but I think it would sound really great for a laid back adventure game...

MTS069 responds:

Thanks

Minuet For My Beloved Minuet For My Beloved

I like it

good stuff man... a definite download... it would be greatly appreciated if you send more of your works.

Lost Dreams to a New Beginning Lost Dreams to a New Beginning

radical

perfusly entertaining. Clearly you are one of the top notch artists on newgrounds. Great song...this has to be one of my new favorite songs (not just on newgrounds, but overall one of my favorites).

MilkMan-Dan responds:

hehe I really do love this song. I'm glad it's finally gone platinum :). Thankyou for helping with that. My Regards to you.

ChronoCross: Lost Places+*~.0 ChronoCross: Lost Places+*~.0

nice

awsome stuff dude. This has to be my favorite of all of your stuff though. Have you ever thought of making some FF7 songs too? Chrono Cross has a great soundtrack, but so does FF7....

Chronamut responds:

ohhh I have some ff7 songs scattered throughout the galaxy that is my songs - but I usually left the ff7 whorign to xbrav in all honesty :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

(Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel (Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel

top notch

Of all of your music, I have to say your ambient songs are my favorite. The intro put me on the beach with the waves pushing at my feet. The only problem is that it is a bit short (but file size is always a killer for artists). I will keep a lookout for your album when it comes out.

Gillenium responds:

Thanks a bunch. Yeah, there are several songs that I haven't submitted to Newgrounds simply because I couldn't fit them. I think a 5mb limit would be 100 times better than 4mb.

(Gillenium) Strange Petals (Gillenium) Strange Petals

great song

I just started listening to your works and I have to say that this one is one of my favorites..keep submitting stuff please.

Gillenium responds:

Thanks for the support! I got a commercial album (my first) coming out soon, stay tuned!