Technology Today Episode1 Technology Today Episode1

humorous

That is the only reason this should be alive. It it very funny, and I gave it a 3/5, but you really need to work on your drawing and audio.

the YuYu the YuYu

never a let down

I agree with opa opa...this would be exhilarating on the big screen. I could watch these adventures for hours.

Peoplemation Collection 2 Peoplemation Collection 2

needs something....

Like perhaps a better plot, but overall I think this is very good. Looks very time consuming. I think this animation would look very good with a darker scheme...like Radioheads "there there" video. But do what you please...that might not be your style anyways.

Don't worry, Be Happy Don't worry, Be Happy

great!

Awsome flash!!! Very simple but it really gets my imagination going....very awsome. Keep making more!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

so graphic intensive!!!

This surpases any previous newgrounds submisions based on the animation.... Your other flash, Final Fantasy A+ is pretty much the highest rating flash on newgrounds, but this might even pass FFA+. The animation was so fluid and graphic intensive, my computer was going to crap, and I closed all other applications to watch it. I was actually suprised that this hasnt recieved any awards yet, but then I realized this was released today!!! This is going to be another major hit!!!!

Collar Up Guy Collar Up Guy

funny!

veryy funny....theres nothing really more to say....I gave 3/5

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

one of the best

I really enjoyed this movie. It really didnt explain any situation, allowing my imaginatin to take over and fill in the blanks myself. If I were to watch this flash a million times, I would interperate this differently every time. It really shows that you put doubel effort into this movie.

Lets Play Some Tetris Lets Play Some Tetris

potential

your a pretty good artist, but theres still alot of room for improvement.

UrbanNinja06 responds:

yeah i cant draw for beans :(

.:ZOMBIE-2:. .:ZOMBIE-2:.

great art!!

great animation dude. If you ever were to make a plot for it, I think this would make a smash hit series. But that might not be your style...

Winter Attack (part 2) Winter Attack (part 2)

great clay animation!!!

One of the best clay animations I have seen. The sound quality was a minus but everything else made up for that. The voice acting was really well done too.